You’ve decided to start a business in Switzerland. Whatever the size or business sector, we can carry you through.
Points to consider:
- Business plan: A strong business plan is critical to the success of any start-up business.
- Financing: You will need financial support to turn your business plan into reality. Government subsidies, bank finance or external investors are all possible sources of funds.
- Legal form: Limited company, partnership, sole trader or association – each has its specificities and pitfalls.
- Notary: We can work with our notary or the notary of your choice for drawing up the founding documents.
- Domicile: A prestigious address can be a great asset to your business. We can provide domiciliation services in our offices including postal address, mail forwarding services and use of a serviced office.
- Directorship: All Swiss companies require a Swiss resident director. If you do not live in Switzerland CMAC will fulfill this role.
- Work/residence permits: You are not Swiss and want to live in Switzerland or receive a salary from your business : if the legal requirements are met, CMAC can obtain the appropriate permit.