American Income tax services

We are registered with the Internal Revenue Service as tax return preparers and are therefore able to prepare your return optimally, taking advantage of all the benefits and reductions that you are entitled to. We also keep on top of all the developments in US law on your behalf. Filing your American tax return when you live and work in a foreign country is not straightforward. We will help you avoid the pitfalls and pay only the tax that you are legally obliged to pay.


  • Software – the software we use for your declaration is updated constantly to ensure complete compliance with ever-changing US legislation. It also automatically checks your declaration for potential anomalies or savings which could be made.
  • If you are behind in your filing, you may be eligible to take advantage of the current Streamlined Program, get straight with the IRS and avoid the penal consequences of failing to file back years. Please ask us for more details on this program.
  • Information returns – As well as your income tax return, you may have to file various information returns including the famous FBAR. According to your situation we will ensure you file everything you have to.
  • Filing extension – if you live outside the USA, you can ask for an extension until October 15th to file your return. Be aware that it must be requested and the payment deadline remains unchanged.